We usually have a little get together on New Years eve with family and friends. We play games, eat junk, enjoy each others company, count down the new year, etc. This year not so much. I invited my nephew Tanner to come out and spend the night with us but I had to work until 7:30 pm, it was 9:00 by the time I picked Tanner up and drove home. Also, Nick had spent the day snowboarding with some friends and although he took a good nap when he got home, he was still tired. We still had a really yummy late dinner of steak and shrimp but that was it. Nick and I pretty much sat dazed watching Ty and Tanner play playstation. We did turn it off to watch the countdown and then we watched the firework show out the windows. (There is a pyrotechnician that lives about a half mile from our house, he always does a good show on New Years....) Then Nick and I went to bed and left Ty and Tan playing games, I have no idea how late they stayed up. Like I said, it was a dud. Hopefully not an indication of the kind of year ahead of us........
Monday, January 7, 2008
NEW YEARS!
We decided that we would go "sledding" at one of the local schools on New Years Day. The boys actually spent 99% of their time on the snowboards. Tanner got one for Christmas so Nick was teaching him and Ty some of the basics. I even tried and actually did better than I expected, I actually stayed up for about 30 ft. Maybe I need to get one???
Posted by Williams Family at 2:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Looks like alot of fun. It is so much fun keeping in touch with you this way. Love you....
I miss the snow! looks like fun!
Post a Comment