CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 17, 2007

Nick and Uncle Ryan: Thanksgiving

As usual Thanksgiving was celebrated at our house this year. However, it wasn't quite the full house we normally have because my brother Jeremy and his family had to take their turn with Beths' family. So it was just my little family(3), with my brother Ryan, my mom and my sister Kim and her family (5). I cooked two turkeys and all the fixins (you have to have leftover turkey) We didn't do a big formal dinner this year, we just set it up buffet style and let everyone serve themselves. Nick and his Uncle Ryan made me laugh most the day, they were the biggest cheeseballs to be found. I love the picture of them staring in the oven waiting for dinner to be finished. Once everything was cleaned up they got busy playing Playstation. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. There was so much trash talking and razzing each other that I don't know how they were able to play any games. I wish I had grabbed the video camera because it was so cute and as I said, funny......Both of the boys love their Uncle Ryan and it is not hard to see why.

0 comments: