Yes, that is Nick jumping off the roof...I caught it on camera and film just in case we had to show the ER doctors what happened....
Nick and one of the neighbors used a four-wheeler with plow to make some big jumps and landings on the side of the road, they then proceeded to use the four-wheeler as you would a ski boat. Nick was pulled behind the four wheeler to the jump, we got some cool pics of him doing it. Ty decided that he was a "chicken" this time, his words not mine. He didn't even want to do it on a sled. He still had fun watching and then he and some friends used another four wheeler with a sled behind it to go up and down the street. I did what I love best, I watched my sons laugh and have fun and I got to capture it with my camera.
In a prior post I spoke of selling them, the reality is that I wouldn't give them up for the world. I love when something happens that makes me fall in love with them a little bit more. Days like this do that. It was my version of the perfect Valentines Day. We spent the entire day outside playing we didn't go inside until the sun went down and it got dang cold...When it was time to put the four wheelers away we shifted our attention to buiding a snow cave. The pics don't do it justice, it was huge. At one point we had Nick, Kirstin, her daughter Madeline and myself all inside with room for at least two more small people. The boys lit it up with candles for light and heat. They worked great. We even considered sleeping out in it until the wind picked up a little and it got really cold. I was the chicken then. Anyway, here are just a few of the fun pics we got that day....

Me being a dork with the goggles on! It was so bright that it was making my eyes and nose run....okay, really I am just a dork and that sounded like a great excuse... And here is a great shot of our Maggie, our snow dog and the best dog in the world.



1 comments:
This looks so cool! What great memories to share together! Hope Beaver was also one of those great times! It was great to see you while i was in town! I am looking forward to it again in the next few months!
Post a Comment