CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Nick


Most of you know that Nick has fallen in love. With golf that is! He and Tyler spend alot of time golfing together in the summer. They love it so much that if I am not home they will walk to the course bags on backs and everything. Nick is an awesome kid, he is a great big brother. I'll share more later about all of that.


Nick has made the high school team the last two seasons. This year, he made Varsity. Being on the team has actually saved both of us alot of money because they "practice" everyday, except for tournament days. Practice is playing 9 holes of golf on their home course, EVERYDAY.....They generally start about 4-6 weeks before school starts and dont stop until the end of their season which is the end of Sept usually. So by then he is a little burnt out and ready to put the clubs away.
As soon as golf ends he starts dreaming about snowboarding, another expensive sport. It is nice that he worked this summer so he can afford all of his "hobbies"! He is really excited about snowboarding this year. Once again he has bought a season pass for the Canyons and cannot wait. We still dont have any snow. The resorts have been making snow but we dont have any of the good Utah powder as of yet. He begs me to go with him all the time but I feel too old and out of shape for that. Maybe I will go this year and get some cool pics of him.....

2 comments:

bella utahan said...

Traci, you really do have hot boys! Its fun to see them in their element! I wish them good luck in their sports! I have a friend that will be working this year up at the Canyons! Micahleen Gillie. I am not sure what she will be doing yet, but she is pretty excited!

jswilliams said...

Hey there Traci!!! I just wanted to let you know that we all miss you and the boys so much. The boys are getting so big and good looking gosh what are you gonna do??? Well, Traci you have done a good job! Love you lots :)

xoxo~Stevey