Hi everyone! What an awesome way to keep in touch with each other and to see what is happening in our lives. I was introduced to this site by a good friend named Rachael. I met her this summer while she was in Salt Lake visiting family. A member of her family was in the hospital and was a patient that I took care of. Rach and I hit it off right away and felt like we had been friends for a long time. Rachael actually lives in Milan, Italy and is living what I tease her to be a "fairy tale princess" life. Now that she is back home in Italy, her blog has been a fun way to see what she is up to and to see some of the Italian sites that she visits.
So that is why I have decided to give this a try. I may not post to it all the time because the life of a single working mom isn't always the most glamourous or newsworthy, but the boys do some pretty cool stuff. They are growing up so fast. For those of you who havent seen them in awhile you would be surprised at how big they are getting. And not just their physical height but their character as well. I feel like the luckiest Mom in the world to have them. I don't know what I would do without them. They are really amazing young men who take great care of their mom......
I will definitely be back tracking for the first few posts because there is some fun things to get caught up on. So come back often and see what is happening in our world.....Love you all...
Monday, November 26, 2007
Posted by Williams Family at 12:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment